- 1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you place an order, or when you supply information such as your name, address, phone number and email address. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we use “cookies”. Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive to provide you with a customized shopping experience.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you which may include updated delivery and address information so that we can correct our records and deliver your purchase or communication more easily.
- 2. How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf such as delivering packages and processing secure credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Newsletters. We may send you Special Offers or Newsletters from time to time, only if you have opted in to subscribe to our Newsletter. This option may be changed in your account settings at any time.